5 Tips to Problem Solve Successfully and Live a Happier Life
- Develop your wisdom: Spend some quiet time and stop the mind for a few minutes. Detach from the problem by seeing it with a great amount of distance from you. Imagine being safe in this situation. Trust that a solution is possible. In this quiet meditation, listen from within to the wisdom that may emerge.
- Break the problem down in small pieces and see which is the first step to tackle.
- Develop a sense of confidence that the problem has a solution.
- Be grateful that you are having an opportunity to grow through this problem.
- Take action and move forward towards the solution, using all resources available to you. For example, if you are emotionally “stuck” seek psychotherapy help. To ask for help is to be a smart, resourceful person. “You don’t have to do it alone.” Another example is: if you have a legal problem and need assistance seek an attorney’s help or subscribe to a minimal fee attorney service. In other words, seek resources to help you.